Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little chipmunks!

We will be celebrating their big day by swimming, splashing and sliding at Sesame Place.  This past year has been a whirlwind, but we made it through and will be celebrating the best way we know how - together.  


My little loves,


I wish you were both born with a pause button because I would press it right now.  I could do without the 3 year old 'know it all' phase, but other than that, you're both just a joy to be around.  Some of the things that come out of your mouths are hysterical.  Who knew I had two little comedians on my hands?  


Nolan, I don't know what I would do without you.  You give me the affection and attention that I, as a mother, needs.  You need me to be around you, you need me to sit with you, "keep you warm" and snuggle in bed with you.  I love it.  I love your angelic voice and your soft skin.  I wish you could be a tad bit gentler with your brother, but we're working on that.


Luke, you are the most independent little guy I know. I often joke with people that you don't really need me or your dad - you'd be able to feed yourself and run the house all on your own!  You make me so proud.  I just know that God has big plans for you.  I can see your concentration and attention to detail and it reminds me of your daddy so much.  I absolutely love that about you.  You still give me the absolute best kisses of all time and I love to nuzzle up to your little neck and ears.  


Happy Birthday to you both.  I am so proud to be called your mommy.  

Love Always,
Mommy


P.S. Please take it easy on me this year!


3rd Year Collage 2

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Nolan and Luke!

jennifer petar said...

Awww,,HappY belated Bday..
worlds ever Best Pictures ..n the kids clothingis soooo cute like kids <3

Mitzi G. said...

Happy Birthday to them........they are too precious!!